Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sewing Nerds, throw in yer links!

(Say this to the tune of, "BRING OUT YER DEAAAAAD" from Monty Python: Search for the Holy Grail. ;)

So, I love to sew. In my last sewing post, I talked about making my friend Ivy (see her link at the bottom of this post) a wall hanging in mustard-yellow linen with an "Om" symbol in it, and an oversized wristlet foldover  handbag out of vinyl and pink ticking stripe. I'm so in love with that thing... I'd make more if I thought they would sell.

Anyway, here's a link to another bloggeress who sews. Pass it on, put a link to your blog in the comments and let's have some link love circulating around. Happy Sunday!


-J

Footnotes:

1. Ivy Hutchison is a photographer from Arizona-formerly-Oregon and her website is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment